Non-Immigrant Visa “ED” (Education)
1. An application form completely filled out and signed by the applicant.
2. A valid passport for travelling to Thailand with sufficient remaining validity (not less than six month). The validity of 18 months is required for one year visa application.
3. One set of passport photocopy page 1-5, correction page, last Thai visa page & renewal page if any .
4. Two passport-sized photographs (3.5x4.5cm) taken within 6 months. Evidence of adequate finance e.g. Current Bank Solvency and Bank Statement of the last 6 months with satisfactory transaction (at least 20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family. Only original Bank Statement and Bank Solvency Letter are acceptable. OR A certified copy of an identification of applicant’s sponsor/local guarantor.
5. A copy of air ticket or a booking confirmation or an itinerary.
6. Visa request letter from self & from office mentioning the same purpose & ID card (if any).
7. Invitation letter to attend above purpose.
8. Acceptance letter from School, University or Institution signed by concerned authority.
9. Last educational certificate certified by the MoE.
10. Letter of approval from the Ministry of Education of Thailand (available in some case).
11. Sponsorship letter with bank statement. In case of company bank statement, trade license have to be attached.
12. Trade license (Original English translated and photocopy of the original) from the applicant who is traveling first time and proprietor.
13. Letter of approval from the Office of the National Buddhism and authorization from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand for the case of foreign monk who wishes to pursue a study in religion field with Thai religious institution.
14. VISA FEE = Nu. 4000/- (Single Entry), Nu. 11,000/-(Multiple Entries)
• Short Descriptions in English shall be provided for all Thai documents, e.g.Business License of Company A.
• For documents in other foreign languages (including Dzongkha) must be translated into English and shall be certified by a credible translator and a notary public.
*** Consular officers reserve the rights to request more additional documents as deemed necessary ***