Tourist Visa “TR”
1. An application form completely filled out and signed by the applicant.
2. A valid passport for travelling to Thailand with sufficient remaining validity (not less than six month).
3. One set of passport photocopy page 1-5, correction page, last Thai visa page & renewal page if any.
4. Two passport-sized photographs (3.5x4.5cm) taken within 6 months.
5. Evidence of adequate finance e.g. Current Bank Solvency and Bank Statement of the last 6 months with satisfactory transaction (at least 20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family. Only original Bank Statement and Bank Solvency Letter are acceptable.
6. In case of the applicant is sponsored by his/her company and the company Bank Statement and Bank Solvency Letter are submitted, trade license has to be attached. Royal Thai Consulate reserves the right to request for the applicant’s personal Bank Statement.
7. A certified copy of an identification of applicant’s sponsor/local guarantor.
8. A copy of Round Trip air ticket or a booking confirmation or an itinerary.
9. Visa request letter from the applicant and from office if employed or travel letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment if student.
10. In case of medical treatment, a copy of appointment letter from a hospital in Thailand and, if applicable, an original letter from a local doctor.
11. Parents’ consent letter for applicant aged under 18.
12. Trade license (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first time traveler or a proprietor.
13. VISA FEE = Nu. 2,000/- (Single Entry)
• Short Descriptions in English shall be provided for all Thai documents, e.g.Business License of Company A.
• For documents in other foreign languages (including Dzongkha) must be translated into English and shall be certified by a credible translator and a notary public.
*** Consular officers reserve the rights to request more additional documents as deemed necessary ***